Bobcat TL43.80HF AGRI Telehander
Available with a 3 year Warranty & 3 year 0% finance
Bobcat proudly introduces a brand-new Telescopic Loader: the TL43.80HF AGRI! Built strong like a bodybuilder, this new model provides an awesome 4.3 tons lift capacity and a maximum lift height of almost 8 meters.
The new TL43.80HF AGRI enters a new ‘heavy-duty and high-productivity’ Agricultural market segment:
- • Large crop livestock & dairy farms.
- • Agro Industry (contractors in manure, straw, alfalfa, cereal growers, Ag cooperatives).
Customers in this segment need to lift more and use bigger capacity buckets.
- AGRI 1 star Has all mandatory equipment to work in a farming environment, such as fan inverter, Alliance steel-belted radialtyres, 40km/h max drive speed, rotating tow hitch and electric socket.
- AGRI 2 stars has desirable features such as an airsuspension seat, FNR on joystick and lever, full halogen work lights, rear mirror on tow hitch, loudspeaker & radio ready.
- AGRI 3 stars offers all the equipment needed to work optimally and in the greatest comfort, including hydraulic attachment locking, auto boom suspension, air conditioning, full LED work lights.
Using its 50 years of experience in engine development, Bobcat has designed the D34 engine for high performance while keeping fuel consumption very low. This engine series meets Stage IV/Tier 4 Final regulations with a DPF-free (no Diesel Particle Filter) emissions-reduction package that includes Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), Diesel Oxydation Catalyst (DOC) and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR). Its enhanced torque is reached by top-class electronic fuel injection, High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) technology and turbo-charged air management. Its compact design allows optimized integration resulting in excellent accessibility and visibility on the right hand side from the cabin.
Bobcat Telescopic Loaders give you heavy-duty hydrostatic transmission that delivers smooth power quickly, when you need it, with high wheel torque for digging and pushing. Operation is safe and easy, with many additional features to help you get the job done quickly and efficiently: two speed ranges with shift-on-the-fly, auto-shift functionality during heavy load conditions, speed management system (SMS), dynamic braking and an inching pedal. Heavy duty Bobcat TL models also offer you a 2-speed mechanical gearbox to optimize speed and torque for each individual job.
Get in touch
Adare Machinery is the sole main dealer for Bobcat in Ireland. Based out of our premises in Limerick, offer sales, parts and service across the entire Bobcat range. For more information on any of the Bobcat range, please contact our Bobcat Sales Team on 061 397777.