GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SERVICE
- Pricing: All prices exclude VAT, unless stated otherwise. Labour and travel are charged at an hourly rate. A VAT invoice/receipt, including a breakdown of parts, labour, travel (if applicable), collection/delivery/recovery (if applicable), sub-contractor charges (e.g.auto-electricians) etc. is provided for all transactions.
- Quotation: A quotation will be provided prior to commencement of works. Quotations are valied for 30 days. If on further investigation it transpires that additional works and/or parts are required, we will contact you to advise you of same. Ancillary works will only be conducted with your permission.
- Payment: A credit or debit card may be required to secure the booking. Payment is required upon immediate completion of works, or in the case of accounts, pre-authorised by the account-holder. Accepted payment methods include; cash, bank draft, debit card or credit card. See full terms and conditions for account-holders at the end of this page.
- Warranty: Terms and conditions of manufacturers’ warranties are strictly applied and adhered to.
- Technical support: Our Service Manager will endeavour to assist you with any service queries that you may have; however, please note that it is not possible to diagnose service issues or provide detailed technical support over the telephone. Similarly, we cannot furnish copies of service manuals.
- Contact: Contact us for more information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ACCOUNT HOLDERS
- All works (including parts, labour, travel, collection/delivery, sub-contractors etc.) must be pre-authorised by the account-holder.
- All accounts are subject to a 30-day credit limit.
- Accounts which exceed their credit terms will automatically go ‘on hold’ until the outstanding balance has been paid.
- Credit facilities may be withdrawn completely from account-holders who regularly breach Adare Machinery’s terms of credit.
- Adare Machinery is no longer in a position to open new accounts or to offer credit facilities to dormant accounts.
- Long overdue accounts will be referred onwards for further action.