Adare Machinery is Ireland’s only agent for Flexus Balers. These large balers are used in the Waste Management and Recycling industries for packing huge quantities of municipal waste.
The unique BALA round-bale technology, pioneered in Sweden and with over 100 installations worldwide, is the optimum solution for the handling and disposal of Municipal Solid Waste, offering significant advantages in terms of cost efficiency and environmental safety. For sales information please contact 061 39 77 77.
- Clean and odourless: Can be easily stored outdoors all the year round.
- Small and rounded: Compacted waste requires a smaller storage space and permits more rational transportation. No vulnerable corners that can break during handling.
- No air inside: Due to an air-free environment, waste contents are kept inert, therefore no decomposition, risk of gas build-up or spontaneous combustion.
- Totally sealed: The energy content of the waste is maintained. Leakage and littering are effectively prohibited.
- Environmentally compatible: The net and the film are made of recyclable polythene.
- Breeze Baler: With a capacity of 12-15 bales/hour, the Breeze Baler is fully equipped with safety enclosure, platforms, PLC system, wrapping unit and hydraulic unit with a capacity to also run the conveyor system. The press is assembled on a hooklift frame.
- Tornado Helicopter Baler: The newest version of the proven Tornado baler with increased capacity to 23-27 bales/hour also comes fully equipped with safety enclosure, platforms, PLC system, wrapping unit and hydraulic unit with a capacity to also run the conveyor system. The press is assembled on a hooklift frame.